Undergraduate Student Petition – Students who would like to request a substitution, waiver, or exception for the major, minor or school and university requirements must complete the Undergraduate Student Petition and return it to the Ed & IS Office of Student Services in 1002 Moore Hall or via MyUCLA Message Center (Academic Counseling Unit: Education).

Please speak to an undergraduate Education counselor via MyUCLA Message Center or during Virtual Drop-In Advising hours if you have questions or concerns regarding student petitions.