Please note the following policies:
- All courses for the Ed Minor must be taken for a letter grade and a grade-point average of 2.0 (“C”) or better is required.
- All courses must be taken at UCLA.
- Courses cannot be repeated for credit.
- Courses CM178/CM178L, 192A/170A, and 192B/170B must be taken concurrently.
- Successful completion of the minor is indicated on the transcript and diploma.
- Students in the Education Studies Minor obtain access to most Education courses during the second pass of enrollment.
- The department does not issue PTEs except in cases where there is an “Instructor Consent” restriction on the course. For all other courses, students must place themselves on the waitlist and wait for a seat to become available.